- Size of the financing facility – Rs. 1 lakh Cr.
- Credit Guarantee for a loan up to INR 2 crore.
- Interest subvention of 3% p.a., limited to INR 2 crore, though loan amount can be higher.
- Cap on lending rate, so that benefit of interest subsidy reaches the beneficiary and services to farmers remain affordable.
- Project Management Unit to provide handholding support for projects including project preparation.
- Multiple lending institutions including Commercial Banks, Cooperative Banks, NCDC, NBFCs etc.
- Online single window facility in collaboration with participating lending institutions.
- Convergence with all schemes of central or state government.
Disbursement in four years starting with sanction of Rs. 10,000 crore in the first
year and Rs. 30,000 crore each in next three financial years.
- Moratorium for repayment under this financing facility may vary subject to minimum of 6 months and maximum of 2 years.
- Need based refinance support will be made available by NABARD to all eligible lending entities including cooperative banks and RRBs as per its policy.